SPG Club is the world’s first sculpture subscription scheme – it makes collecting contemporary art affordable and easy! Sculpture Placement Group have commissioned new works from internationally renowned artists Andy Holden and Holly Hendry who will be making new domestically-scaled work especially for the home.
Each year the curators at SPG carefully select two artists to create limited edition sculptures.
You pay a monthly fee of £45 for 12 months.
Twice a year you receive an amazing, domestically-scaled sculpture to your door.
For every 10 subscribers we give 2 sculptures to charity for free.
- 2 limited edition sculptures per year, domestically-scaled and delivered directly to your door.
- An authentication certificate for each of your sculptures.
- Artist profiles and information about and how each work was made.
- Behind the scenes access to the making of each sculpture.
- Access to live artist talks and events.
- Information and advice on how to care for and display your sculptures in your home.
- Free UK delivery.
Andy makes sculptures, large installations, paintings, pop music, performance, animation and multi-screen-videos. His work has been shown at Kettles Yard, Tate Britain, the Venice Biennale and Spike Island, among others. He also creates music with his band the Grubby Mitts and runs his own gallery, Ex-Baldesarre as part of his studio in Bedford.
Holly makes large site responsive sculptures. Casting is central to her process, she works with a variety of materials including jesmonite, silicone, lipstick and soap. Hendry’s work has been shown at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, the Biennale de Lyon, Selfridges Flagship Store and the Liverpool Biennial. She is currently represented by Stephen Friedman Gallery.
- For every 10 sculptures we produce, SPG donates a sculpture to a partner charity organisation.
- We pay artists in line with Scottish Artist Union rates.
- We reduce waste by producing to demand.
- Through our donations, we bring contemporary art to those who might not be able to afford it.