Sales and Relationship Manager
Sculpture Placement Group (SPG) is recruiting for a Sales and Relationship Manager to join our team to establish and manage our Sculpture Adoption Scheme. The role is to find new clients for our Sculpture Adoption Scheme Service and to market and sell our art commissioning and consultancy services to businesses and public sector organisations.
The deadline for applying is Friday 11th June.
For a full job description and details of how to apply please download the application pack Sales and Relationship Manager Role
Sales and Relationship Manager, Sculpture Adoption Scheme
Sculpture Placement Group (SPG) is recruiting for a Sales and Relationship Manager to join our team to help promote and sell our Sculpture Adoption Scheme and other services to corporate clients. The role is to find corporate customers for our Sculpture Adoption Scheme Service and to market and sell our other art commissioning and consultancy services to businesses and public sector organisations.
SPG is a Community Interest Company that takes sculptures in long-term storage and matches them with new homes within corporate and community settings. We also find new ways of commissioning sculpture that are more sustainable and represent good value for money both for artists and customers. Our Sculpture Adoption Scheme rents work to Corporate Clients, generating income to subsidise Adoptions to community and not-forprofit organisations. The organisation is firmly committed to bringing art into people’s daily lives no matter their background or present circumstances. Details of SPG’s work and the Sculpture Adoption Scheme can be found on our website www.sculptureplacementgroup.org.uk
We will require you to:
● Review Sculpture Adoption Scheme branding pricing and marketing packs.
● Targeting new markets, develop marketing plans and put into action.
● Undertake Business-to-business selling of Sculpture Adoption Scheme, generating new leads, making sales appointments and meeting with customers.
● Explore opportunities for providing services for public sector organisations and corporate clients.
● Market opportunities to commission new artworks to corporate clients.
● Promote SPG’s consultation services.
● Design bespoke service packages.
● Following up with customers to ensure the are happy with artwork.
● Support matching of works to not-for-profit and community groups.
● Work with SPG’s Communications Coordinator to market services via our website and social media platforms.
About the Post:
This is a fixed term post of 12hrs per week for a year £28k (pro-rata). We would be happy to discuss flexible working and the post may be extended beyond the year. The post will be based at SPG’s offices, but home and flexible working can be accommodated. You will be enrolled in the company’s pension scheme and employer’s contributions will be made at 3%.
Skills and Experience Required:
● Proven track record of sales to corporate clients.
● Good understanding of potential post-COVID corporate settings.
● Ability to work of own initiative and manage own workload.
● Experience of commissioning/putting together sales packs for corporate clients.
● Developing and selling bespoke service packages.
● Excellent communication skills and adept at networking.
● Ability to manage and grow a customer base.
● Good interpersonal skills.
● Appreciation of contemporary art and ability to communicate enthusiasm for the art-form.
● Driving license/access to own car (mileage will be reimbursed).
● Experience of the sales within the contemporary art market.
How to Apply
You can apply in writing and should include a covering letter (no more than 1 A4 sheet). Yous application should outline your suitability for the job and you should also enclose an up-to-date CV. Please submit your application no later than Friday 11th June 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be notified week commencing 14th June 2021 and interviews will take place week commencing 21st June 2021.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the job or application please email email@example.com